Lead Poisoning

All too often, a young child will eat chips of paint peeling off the walls in her own home. Peeling and chipping paint exposes young curious children to lead content found in that paint. The subsequent lead poisoning can lead to lifelong debilitating developmental injuries. The fact that this occurs in a child’s own home is particularly devastating. The need for testing of the paint and the child is paramount.

Contact our office at (646) 484-5020 for an evaluation of your circumstances.