Medical Malpractice

If you have been injured by medical personnel (hospital and/or physician) you may have the right to bring a lawsuit against such professional medical provider. In order to do so a physician familiar with the particular area of medicine involved must review all of the applicable records and history involved, and render an opinion that the care and treatment departed from accepted medical practice which was a cause of the injuries sustained.

Contact our office at (646) 484-5020 for an evaluation of your circumstances.